Connect with Patrick
- 14.02.19 . Constantinople & Ablaye Cissoko ✾ Studio de l'Ermitage, Paris (FR)
- 16.03.19 . Constantinople & Ablaye Cissoko ✾ Festival Détours de Babel, Nord Isère (FR)
- 18.03.19 . Constantinople & Ablaye Cissoko ✾ Festival Détours de Babel, Grenoble (FR)
- 19.03.19 . Constantinople & Ablaye Cissoko ✾ Arsonic, Mons (BE)
- 04.04.19 . Constantinople, Sur les Traces de Da Vinci ✥ Grand Théâtre de Québec, QC
- 13.04.19 . Constantinople, Sur les Traces de Da Vinci ✥ Salle Bourgie, Montréal
Author Archives: Patrick Graham
I was asked by my friends at Timpano Percussion here in Montreal to film a cajon demo video. This is a comparison video that features the shop’s extensive selection of excellent Schlagwerk drums.
More new video to share for the month of July. ‘Resonance’ is an solo improvisation featuring Japanese hand cymbals called chappa, part of my ongoing playlist of improvised solos. I have been fascinated by chappa for a couple of decades, since hearing More…
I’m happy to share a new solo percussion video, ‘A Clutter of 7 Cats’. This is part of the series of improvised solos that I started last year. The object of the recordings is to stretch my improvising muscle and showcase More…
‘Impulse’, the duo album with Thomas Carbou, is now available on Bandcamp.
It’s 2017. How did that happen? I’m happy to be traveling to a number of exciting locales this year. From January 23 to February 6, Thomas Carbou and I will take our ‘Impulse’ project to France and Switzerland for 8 More…
Our new album ‘Impulse’ is currently on sale for only $6.99 on iTunes! Like our Facebook page here.