Connect with Patrick
- 13.03.14 . Trifolia in Concert, Salle Bourgie
- 21.03.14 . Ismail Fencioglu Project
- 22.03.14 . Group Frame Drum Workshops
- 27.03.14 . Les 1001 Nuits: Ciné-concert, Ville d'Anjou
- 28.03.14 . Trifolia in Concert, LaSalle.
- 29.03.14 . Les 1001 Nuits: Ciné-concert, Montréal Nord
- 30.03.14 . Les 1001 Nuits: Ciné-concert, Pointe-Claire
- 02.04.14 . Les 1001 Nuits: Ciné-concert, Ahuntsic
- 05.04.14 . Yuki Isami Ensemble
- 11.04.14 . Tetsuro Naito & Patrick Graham Weekend Intensive, Brooklyn
Category Archives: Workshops
This workshop presents the student with all aspects of the Japanese katsugi-daiko (drums worn on a strap), as well as an approach to developing a hybrid style of lateral playing on any drum. Areas covered in the workshop include strap More…
This is an introduction to the various styles of tambourine playing found around the Mediterranean region, with particular emphasis on how to consolidate these styles into a fluid, hybrid approach. Students are shown basic grips and striking techniques, as well More…
An introductory workshop to the Japanese cymbals known as chappa. Students learn grip, sound production, care of the chappa, and a variety of rhythms, ranging from Japanese traditional to odd meter patterns.