New music and improvisations for old instruments is the theme of the concert on December 16th at 6pm, featuring Ben Grossman (hurdy gurdy), Pierre-Yves Martel (viola da gamba) and Patrick Graham (percussion). Ben, Pierre-Yves and Patrick bring with them a vast range of experience in contemporary, early, and traditional music practices. As a trio, they constantly seek to find new approaches to sound and performance which draw both on their training and experience and on a shared interest in exploration and discovery. With intense focus, curiosity and humour, they seek out new worlds of sound and music.
Connect with Patrick
- 14.02.19 . Constantinople & Ablaye Cissoko ✾ Studio de l'Ermitage, Paris (FR)
- 16.03.19 . Constantinople & Ablaye Cissoko ✾ Festival Détours de Babel, Nord Isère (FR)
- 18.03.19 . Constantinople & Ablaye Cissoko ✾ Festival Détours de Babel, Grenoble (FR)
- 19.03.19 . Constantinople & Ablaye Cissoko ✾ Arsonic, Mons (BE)
- 04.04.19 . Constantinople, Sur les Traces de Da Vinci ✥ Grand Théâtre de Québec, QC
- 13.04.19 . Constantinople, Sur les Traces de Da Vinci ✥ Salle Bourgie, Montréal