New music and improvisations for old instruments is the theme of the concert on December 16th at 6pm, featuring Ben Grossman (hurdy gurdy), Pierre-Yves Martel (viola da gamba) and Patrick Graham (percussion). Ben, Pierre-Yves and Patrick bring with them a vast range of experience in contemporary, early, and traditional music practices. As a trio, they constantly seek to find new approaches to sound and performance which draw both on their training and experience and on a shared interest in exploration and discovery. With intense focus, curiosity and humour, they seek out new worlds of sound and music.
Connect with Patrick
- 23.03.19 . Didem Basar Ensemble ◦ Église St. Jax, Montréal
- 04.04.19 . Constantinople, Sur les Traces de Da Vinci ✥ Grand Théâtre de Québec, QC
- 13.04.19 . Constantinople, Sur les Traces de Da Vinci ✥ Salle Bourgie, Montréal
- 14.04.19 . Constantinople, Sur les Traces de Da Vinci ✥ Ottawa, ON
- 19.05.19 . Constantinople & Ablaye Cissoko ✾ Montpellier (FR)
- 23.05.19 . Constantinople & Ablaye Cissoko ✾ Festival Ej@msLive, Dignes-les-Bains (FR)