It was a wonderful pleasure to perform with the legendary bassist François Rabbath recently at Domaine Forget, in Saint-Irinée, Québec. François has been teaching and performing all over the world for several decades and has profoundly influenced literally generations of bassists, from the classical field as well as in jazz, folk, and every style in between. My good friend and bandmate Etienne Lafrance studied extensively with François and so it was a great thrill to play with these two gentleman, as well as with pianist and arranger Sylvain Rabbath and a string ensemble, in one of Canada’s most beautiful sounding concert halls at the Domaine.
Connect with Patrick
- 23.03.18 . Constantinople, Jardins Migrateurs ✾ Saint-Martin-des-Champs, France
- 25.03.18 . Constantinople, La Nuit aux 1000 Oreilles ✲ Krems, Austria
- 28.03.18 . Constantinople, Jardins Migrateurs ✾ Metz, France
- 13.04.18 . Constantinople, Jardins Migrateurs ✲ Aga Khan Museum, Toronto
- 22.04.18 . Constantinople, De Versailles à Isfahan ✾ British Museum, London, UK
- 24.04.18 . Constantinople, Metamorfosi ✥ Kingston, ON