Drawing its inspiration from the four corners of the globe, Small World Project’s music vibrates with Brazilian samba beats, Chilean folklore, flamenco, Hawaiian Island melodies, and the musical strains of Morocco, Senegal, India — with some good old American bluegrass in the mix. Primarily scored by ensemble leader Sébastien Dufour, this trio’s original music is all about departmentalizing musical styles by integrating “world music” elements, classical music and jazz. Featuring Fédéric Samson on bass and Patrick Graham on percussion.
Connect with Patrick
- 14.02.19 . Constantinople & Ablaye Cissoko ✾ Studio de l'Ermitage, Paris (FR)
- 16.03.19 . Constantinople & Ablaye Cissoko ✾ Festival Détours de Babel, Nord Isère (FR)
- 18.03.19 . Constantinople & Ablaye Cissoko ✾ Festival Détours de Babel, Grenoble (FR)
- 19.03.19 . Constantinople & Ablaye Cissoko ✾ Arsonic, Mons (BE)
- 04.04.19 . Constantinople, Sur les Traces de Da Vinci ✥ Grand Théâtre de Québec, QC
- 13.04.19 . Constantinople, Sur les Traces de Da Vinci ✥ Salle Bourgie, Montréal